The weather has been hot here at the Olivia’s family farm, which has got us in the mood for some refreshing food. A favorite of ours on warm summer days is the Spanish dish, Gazpacho. This cold dish can be enjoyed as a side, or you can add some more ingredients to make it a meal. It just so happens to pair perfectly with our croutons! We hope you enjoy, and please share your own recipes.
Quick, easy, healthy and delicious!
- 1 can, 14.5 ounces of stewed tomato or use fresh tomatoes
- 2 small cucumbers, cut into 1” chunks
- 1 clove of minced garlic
- 1/2 cup of sweet onion
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- salt & pepper
- basil chiffonade
- you can add garbanzo beans to make this dish a satisfying meal!
- garnish with 1/2 cup of Olivia’s Croutons (I recommend Organic Garlic and Herb, Multi Grain with Garlic, or Parmesan Pepper!)